The new South Gloucestershire Health Promotion Resource and Information Service is available to any practitioners whose work base is in South Gloucestershire.Browse the catalogue
The opening hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Friday: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
What is the purpose of the HP R&I service?
The service supports practitioners in their work with individuals, groups and communities to promote healthy lifestyles and facilitate behaviour change. We provide access to appropriate quality assured resources, important for effective health promotion. The service is free and available to anyone whose work base is in South Gloucestershire.
What resources can I access on the website?
- Order paper copies of a wide selection of paper leaflets
- Download leaflets (PDFs) using the links provided
- Order leaflets directly from the publisher using the links provided
- Borrow and return a selection of models and kits.
How do I order, collect and return resources?
- Order resources online and you will receive a confirmation email
- Indicate using the drop down box where you wish to collect the resources from; any of the South Gloucestershire Libraries or the reception area of any One Stop Shop
- Return models and kits to the same place you collected them from
- Click on Libraries and One stop Shops Addresses and Opening times on the website home page for more details.
How far in advance do I need to order resources?
We use SGC’s internal post system to distribute resources. Please order resources two weeks in advance of the date you need them so we can process your order and ensure the resources are delivered to your preferred collection point in time. Please return models and kits at the end of the agreed period of loan to the same place.